How to Avoid Costly Mistakes When Choosing a US Passport & Visa Service
Ask these questions when choosing a company to handle your US passport and visa needs. Verify that your passport or visa is in capable hands and avoid errors that could mean postponing your trip!
- Do they guarantee to have your US passport or visa to you in time for your trip? US Passport Visa has a 100% On-Time Guarantee that you will have your passport or visa to you in time for your trip.
- Do they have experience in expediting US passports & visas? We’ve been handling passports and visas since 1993 for thousands of satisfied customers from Fortune 500 companies to individual travelers.
- Are they staffed and equipped to handle your US passport or visa on time? We have a full time staff of professionals, we are at the US Passport Agency at least 3 times every day, and we have runners on call for emergencies.
- Will they make sure your US passport or visa gets back to you? We ship exclusively via FedEx because no other company ensures rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery.
- Do they keep you informed about the status of your US passport or visa? We’ll notify you via email the minute your passport or visa is sent to you via FedEx.
- Can they fix problems with your US passport or visa before it’s too late? We work closely with the US Passport Agency and the embassies and can address any issues immediately as they come up. In most cases, our experience allows us to resolve the potential issue and allow you to make your trip.
- Can they prevent problems with your US passport or visa? We speak to every client before they submit their documents to ensure that everything is correct the first time. We’ve seen just about everything, so we know all the common mistakes to look out for.